1. — How did you finish the work so quickly?
—The computer helped me. It’s really _______ useful machine.
A. a B. an C. the D. one
2. The teacher told us yesterday that December 25th _______ Christmas Day.
A. is B. was C. has been D. will be
3. Help ______ to some fruit and vegetables, children.
A. you B. your C. yours D. yourself
4. Let the children go away. They are making too much _______ here.
A. noise B. voice C. noisy D. sounds
5. “ I really don’t know ______ he still lives here,” said Tom.
A. where B. what C. when D. whether
6. Many girls like ______ skirts in spring and summer.
A. wearing B. dressing C. putting on D. dressing up
7. — _________ bad the weather is today! What shal l we do today?
—How about staying at home and playing computer games?
A. What B. How C. What a D. How a
8. He doesn’t like drawing, I don’t like it, _______.
A. too B. either C. also D. neither
9. — How is your father? I ______ him for a long time.
— He is fine, but not busy.
A. don’t see B. hadn’t seen C. didn’t see D. haven’t seen
10. Which of these do you like ______, pineapple, strawberry or kiwi fruit?
A. good B. better C. best D. well
11. _______ comes from pigs and most people like eating it.
A. Wool B. Mutton C. Pork D. Beef
12. — E xcuse me, is there a repair shop near here for computer?
— Well, turn left at the crossing, then you’ll find _______.
A. that B. any C. this D. one
13. He _______ living in the country to the city.
A. likes B. prefers C. enjoy s D. loves
14. If you don’t know the word, you can look _______ the word in a dictionary.
A. for B. at C. over D. up
15. Hurry up! The play _______ for ten minutes.
A. has begun B. had begun C. had been on D. began
16. — Have you bought that digital camera?
— No, I can’t afford it. The price is a bit too ________, I think.
A. low B. high C. cheap D. expensive
17. Which of the following is not the water sports?
A. Skating . B. Surfing. C. Water polo. D. Wind-surfing.
18. — Where is the students’ library?
— It’s the building which ______ now over there.
A. is built B. was built C. is being built D. has built
19. — Where does he come from, could you tell me?
—I asked where ________?
A. did he come from B. he came from
C. he comes from D. does he come from
20. — You look so young in red, Mrs. Yang.
A. That’s all right B. Not at all C. Thank you D. I don’t mind
1. I remember ________ (turn) off the light in my bedroom, but now it’s still on.
2. I tried __________ (not worry), but I phoned him once a day.
3. Don’t forget ________ (bring) your new camera tomorrow.
4. If the kid ________ (want) to fly a kite, we ________ (go) to the park.
5. If you __________(not have) a ticket, you _________ (not get) in.
6. If he __________ (be) late, __________ (not wait) for him.
7. We must clean and tidy the room when we finish _________ (paint).
8. It’s hard work to get everything ready on time ________(print).
9. If the car won’t start, try ________ (push) it.
10. Don’t forget _________(water) my flowers while I’m away.
11. I insisted that he ________ (go) at once.
12. If he ________(pass) the exam, his father ________ (buy) him a computer.
13. Certainly I posted your letter—I remember _________ (post) it.
14. She ________ (fall) in love with the house as soon as she saw it.
15. As he _________ (read) the newspaper, Granny went out quietly.
16. I look forward to ________ (receive) your reply as soon as possible.
17. They ________ (listen) to the teacher attentively (专心地) when the bell _______(ring).
18. We couldn’t decide whether ________ (buy) the red one or the blue one.
1. If I go there, I’ll buy some flowers for my mothe r. (划线提问)
________ ________ you ________ for your mother if you go there?
2. You’ll be late if you don’t hurry up. (并列句)
_______ ________, _________ you’ll be late.
3. Leave the gym during the party. (否定句)
_______ ________ the gym during the party.
4. Mike does his best—he always works as hard as he can at school. (同义句)
Mike does his best—he always as _______ as_______ at school.
5. If you eat healthy food, your body and mind will work well. (否定句)
If you ________ eat healthy food, your body and mind _______ work well.
A: Good morning. _______1_________
B: Yes, please. I’m looking for a mobile phone, but I have no idea.
A: We’ve got all kinds of mobile phones here. Which do you prefer, Simens, Nokia or Motorola?
B: I really know a little about them. Which one sell best these days?
A: Mm… ________2_______
B: How much is a Motorola?
A: _________3_________ The newer, the more expensive.
A: What about this one? It took nice and works well.
A: 1,000 yuan.
B: Any discount? How about 850 yuan?
A: _________6_________. That’s the best we can do. OK?
A. A. Motorola is more popular, I think.
B. B. I want one, n ewer but not too expensive.
C. C. I have to ask for 900 yuan.
D. D. What can I do for you?
E. E. What type would you like?
F. F. My mobile phone is Motorola.
G. G. How much is it?
There are some things about myself that I really like. First of all, I always ___1___ to do my best. I never give up halfway ___2___ trying my best. For example, I ___3___ the piano for more than twelve years. And now I am learning English every day.
Secondly, I’m good at ___4____ people laugh. I feel ___5___ when people smile at things I do. I make friends with anyone ___6____ and now I have a lot of friends.
Of course, I also have my ___7___ points. I sometimes feel that I’m a bit selfish or ___8___. I want to overcome these faults ____9___ I’ll make progress and people will love me___10____.
1. A. want a go B. make an effort C. wait up D. keep on
2. A. of B. on C. with D. without
3. A. had practised B. have practised C. practised D. will practise
4. A. making B. letting C. having D. seeing
5. A. happy B. strong C. sad D. proud
6. A. friendly B. easily C. hardly D. widely
7. A. bad B. strong C. weak D. good
8. A. homeless B. hopeless C. useless D. careless
9. A. even if B. so that C. unless D. because
10. A. much B. well C. better D. less
This story is about a young man. He worked very hard at his lessons. He was too busy to have a rest. At last, he became ill, so he couldn’t go to sleep. Every night, when he went to bed, he closed his eyes and tried to sleep. But the more he tried, the more he stayed awake.
After a while he decided to visit the doctor. “ I just can’t go to sleep at night. What should I do?”
“ I have a suggestion,” said the doctor. “ Try counting numbers. By the time you reach one thousand, you’ll be asleep, I’m sure of it.”
The next day the man returned to the doctor’s office. “ Well,” said the doctor “ How are you today? Did you try my suggestion?”
The man still looked tired. “ Yes,” he said, “ I tried counting one, two, three… up to one thousand. But when I reached five hundred and sixty-nine, I began to feel sleepy. I had to get up and drink some tea so that I could go on counting up to one thousand. But then I still couldn’t fall asleep.”
1. The young man couldn’t go to sleep because ________.
A. he hadn’t finished doing his lessons
B. he had worked too hard and became ill
C. he was worried about his homework
D. there was a lot of noise there and he couldn’t have a good rest
2. The doctor asked the young man ________.
A. to count numbers before he went to bed
B. to put al l numbers from 1 to 1000 together
C. to count numbers while he was lying in bed
D. to t ake some medicine and go to bed earlier
3. The young man returned to the doctor’s office the next day because _________.
A. he wanted to thank the doctor
B. he was better and wanted some more medicine
C. he wanted to ask the doctor how to count the numbers
D. he still couldn’t go to sleep at night
4. The young man ________.
A. counted from 569 to 1000
B. counted from 1 to 569 and fell asleep
C. counted from 1 to 569 and got up to drink some tea
D. counted from 1 to 1000 and fell asleep
5. The young man _______ in fact.
A. didn’t understand the doctor’s suggestion
B. was not able to count numbers
C. didn’t try the doctor’s suggestion
D. wasn’t ill at a ll
What do you usually use mobile phones for? Sending text messages for fun? Playing games? Well, mobile phone can do f___1____ more than that. D___2___ this year’s Asian tsunami (海啸), mobile phones saved many l___3____. More than 10000 international phones were w___4___ when the tsunami hit. Police sent text messages to them and found more than 2000. But how? People f___5___ the signal and found out w___6___ the tourists were. So, how can s___7___ so small be so smart? Well, here’s how! When you turn the phone on, it tries to find a signal. This signal. This signal comes from the telephone network.
If you have a signal you can see it on the phone’s screen. Sometimes, if the signal is weak, i___8___ can be difficult to make a phone call. When the phone is finding a signal, it also sends a m___9____ to the telephone network. This message tells the station where the phone is. When you start to make a phone call, the telephone network tells telecommunication offices where you are. The office will find out who you’re calling then put you t___10___ to your friend!
1. turning 2. not to worry 3. to bring 4. wants; will go
5. don’t have; won’t get 6. is; don’t wait 7. painting
8. to print 9. pushing 10. to water 11. go
12. passes; will buy 13. posting 14. fell 15. was reading
16. receiving 17. were listening; rang 18. to buy
1. What will; buy 2. Hurry up; or 3. Don’t leave
4. hard; possible 5. don’t; won’t
1. far 2. During 3. lives 4. working 5. followed
6. where 7. something 8. it 9. message 10. through
(转载于 :www.yingyus.com 月亮 岛教育网: [2017年中考英语试卷及答案]2017年中考英语备考复习专项练习题附答案)。(转 载于:www.yingyus.com 月亮岛教育网 : [2017年中考英语试卷及答案]2017年中考英语备考复习专项练习题附答案)